How I celebrate The New Year

Every year I celebrate the New Year with my family. For me, it’s really important to be with my family and to be surrounded by the people whom I love and appreciate.
 Two weeks before The New year we decorate our house and we put the Christmas tree.  So much of fun is involved during those two weeks that we totally forget the passing time. On the night of 31st December, I write down the review of the last year.  When writing down the list of my deeds during the year, I know what I achieved and what I need to do to reach some of my goals. To be honest I don’t like celebrating any kinds of holidays. And for me going out and visiting our relatives isn’t fun. I like to spend the time at home with my family, exchanging presents, playing games, watching TV shows and so on.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire